Shop By Deck Section
H1 Series: Deck Ledger Brackets
H1 Series have no need for additional posts at masonry wall as a deck ledger support bracket design provides a deck ledger to be supported adjacent to masonry veneer.
Standard Depth Variations:
- 4" Depth "Queen Brackets"
- 5" Depth "King Brackets" (Less common, larger decks)
Splice Versions: (For longer decks with multiple ledger boards)
- 4" Depth "Queen SPLICE Brackets"
- 5" Depth "King SPLICE Brackets" (Less common, larger decks)
H2 Series: Deck Corner Brackets
- The H2 Series Deck Corner Brackets: The H2 Series Deck Corner Brackets are made for all decks and attach to the deck ledger board to reinforce the outside rim joist and 4x4 or metal handrail post. Standard model comes with pictured gusset plateAlso available are corner brackets for cantilevered decks to reinforce beam and joist connections.
- The Corner Beam Bracket structurally reinforces the deck system at the interior corner where the deck ledger and outside rim joist connect, as well as providing a joist hanger for the outside rim joist.
- The structural integrity of the deck is no longer counting on the nails of the joist hangers to securely attach it to the house.
H3 Series: Deck Post Brackets
• The Deck Post Bracket structurally reinforces the deck system at the exterior corner where the beam and deck outside rim joist rest on top of a 6x6 post.
•Additionally, it reinforces the integrity of the 4x4 handrail posts.
• Available for single and multistory decks:
- The multistory bracket reinforces and assists alignment of 6x6 post stacking, providing the code required continuous Load Path to the concrete footing.
H4 Series: Porch Roof/Post Brackets
• The H4 Series Porch Roof to Post Brackets are a lighter duty version of the single story deck brackets.
• Designed to securely fasten porch roof framing to the posts that support it, meeting or exceeding the code required continuous Load Path.
• They prevent slipping, twisting, or bending and are very easy to install, only requiring 10 screws each.
• Available for 2x framing and LVLs, or a combination thereof.
H5 Series: Beam to Post Brackets
All Beam to Post Brackets:
- Connect & reinforce shaker (dropped) beam to post
- Available in left, right configurations
Standard & Splice Beam to Post Brackets:
- Attaches deck post to shaker beam for overhung or extra-large decks
- Heavy duty reinforcement reduces twisting
- Available in Standard 2" offset for PSL and LVL or 2-1/2" offset for conventional 2x lumber configurations
Knee Brace Brackets:
- Reinforces the 4x4 or larger diagonal knee brace to a 4x4 or larger post
H6 Series: Post Bases
- Made for all decks: attaches to the deck post base to reinforce the connection of the footing and post.
- Post base designed to resist twisting and slipping
- Anchors to concrete with 2 ea. 1/2" anchor bolts
- Holds bottom of post off concrete (Maintains 1"space as required by code)
- Available for 4x4, 6x6, or 8x8 deck posts (6x6 in stock)
H7 Series: Reinforcement Brackets
All Reinforcement Brackets:
- Reinforce various deck construction features
Deck Lateral Load Bracket H7-LLB
- The Deck Lateral Load Bracket secures the deck to joist within the floor construction for structural integrity.
- Used in tandem with either a deck corner bracket or a deck ledger bracket.
- Extra strength lateral deck retention to construction framing exceeds 1500 lbs
Mini Reinforcement Triangle Bracket:
- Reinforces 4x4 to 2x4 using structural screws
- Also available as a multipurpose reinforcement bracket